Thursday, July 28, 2011

Double Dose

Today was a great workout day.  I woke up and went to a Piloxing class this morning.  If you haven't tried Piloxing yet, it's a fusion of pilates and boxing.  It's sleek, sexy, powerful!  Each class ends with those words.  It's a tough workout but since it's fun, it makes the time go by fast.  My girlfriend/Zumba instructor was at Piloxing this morning, and I noticed she had a special class that night.  So, I committed to coming back that evening for her class, I've missed Mary and I've missed Zumba, so it was a great opportunity that I couldn't miss.  Zumba was awesome, we used weights for the first time, and wow - one tiny little change and it seriously amped up the class!  Zumba is a Latin-inspired dance fitness program.  Depending on your instructor, it can be a lot of fun!  I'm lucky to have two great Zumba instructors at my gym. 

Oh before I forget, guess what??  Two things: first, my husband came home from his out of state job early!  Woohoo!  Secondly, I won that Giveaway Contest from the Thinspirations Blog!  I feel so lucky and promise to share any new ideas/experiences from The Hungry Girl's Recipe Book with you guys. 

I'm going to make this short and sweet, but on a good note, I just want to say, that instead of feeling tired and drab like I have been the last few days, I feel ENERGIZED and I even have enough energy for a third workout!  See, it was great that I took that six day break and did a low intensity workout yesterday.  I'm all set for my Turbokick class tomorrow morning!  Bring it on!!

I hope you guys are feeling the inspiration.  What workouts do you like??  There are so many different things out there.  My next-door neighbor is doing a Bar class?  She looks INCREDIBLE after only two weeks of doing it, and she's waking up early do it... which shows how much she's enjoying it!  Also, Amy I loved your comment about your motivation to go swimming and how great you felt afterwards.  I'm feeling that way right now!  So proud of all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment