Friday: My morning included a Turbokick class. Whoo-we! Talk about intense intervals, strength and endurance training, along with dance moves set to funky up-beat party music that create the ultimate cardiovascular FUN challenge. The night was spent with good family and friends at a club, dancing and drinking the night away till 2:00 in the morning.
Saturday: We celebrated my little monkey's 9th birthday by going to breakfast at IHOP (because he wanted to go somewhere where they'd sing happy birthday to him). Then he got to choose new shoes, we had to go to three different stores, and in the end he bought his THIRD pair in a row of black hightops. He keeps outgrowing them, and I think he'll choose something NEW, but noooo, he goes for the same thing each time. Afterwards we went to Toys R Us to pick a toy of his choice. And finally we ended up at our niece's going away to college party.
Sunday: We went to Turtle Splash at spent the entire day splashing in the pool, swimming, going down the slides, laying out, and talking. Then we went to my parent's house for pizza and cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday to Alexander.
Monday: Well... I slacked off. I had every intention of going to workout... and do laundry for that matter. But I ended up doing very little. I went to a doctor appointment where I was yelled at for not taking my medicine and I recommitted to taking them. UGH!! I have to take 2 to 3 pills daily and that is the minimum! We went on a nice family walk and I read over 100 pages and will be finished with my book by tonight.
Today I did go to my Muscle Max class, however I could only do 5 lbs. My hands are very swollen, my shoulders are achy, my arthritis is a 7 out of 10, and my hands are breaking out in fluid-filled bumps. I'm frustrated!! I hate this!! Anyway, I couldn't do my Zumba class today because I had an interview today at an insurance company and the people were really cool. We had a great "possibility conversation"! Alex and I snuck off to a little date afterwards to Dairy Queen... sssshhhhh... don't tell the kids. We'll take them next time. Now that Pretty Little Liars has been watched and enjoyed, I'm going to go finish my book.
I didn't weigh myself today, but I will tomorrow. I don't expect to have lost any weight, but I'm hoping to not have gained any either. My cousin, Rene, did remind me on Facebook today that "

No comments:
Post a Comment