Sunday, August 28, 2011

Viva La Woman!

Today was all about prepping!  I know I'm not the only one who does this.  I did all the laundry in the hamper so I don't have to worry too much about it during the week.  I cleaned the bathrooms so I'm free to work and workout during the week.  I depilated my legs, because who wants to do Pilates with hairy legs?  I conditioned my hair, because during the week it's just wash and go, and for my workouts it's always pulled back in a pony tail.  I polished my nails so I can look cute while I'm doing my barefoot Piloxing class!  I chose a fun red glittery color!  I'm so excited!

I did go to a Zumba class, but it was more for the fun of it than for the workout.  I hated the reflection in the mirror today and it kept getting in the way of the fun.  Boo!!  Some days are like that.  Some days, I love what I see, I love the improvement, I'm grateful for my body and health... and other days... I hate myself for eating all that apple pie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment