A place for the overflow of all my little and big thoughts. (Basically, I don't know how to keep my mouth shut.)
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
New Name
I've changed the name of my blog because I can not only write about one thing. It's too boring. Not to mention, I do the same workouts pretty routinely. So, what's new? I've starting using My Fitness Pal, it's an app. on my phone and it's a great way to keep track of what I'm eating and how much I'm exercising. I recently went to an AMAZING Nutritional Seminar. I am changing the way I eat. I am also taking a shot of Bragg's apple cider vinegar. And I'm currently blogging because I'm trying to stall before taking it. It's so strong! I hate it! And yet... it's suppose to have so many amazing results, so I am giving it a fair shot. Ha, a fair shot... get it? It's suppose to be anti-inflammatory, oh my! I need that! Also, it's been two WHOLE days without milk for me. That is a big deal from this little lady over here. I love milk, I love cereal and milk, I love milk with peanut butter sandwiches, I love milk with cookies or pie. But, I've also not had any cereal, or cookies, or pie. I've been really good since I started keeping my food log and I'm really applying some of the things we learned at the nutritional seminary into my life. So what that looks like for me is eating my egg whites in the morning with tomato and red onions. It means adding more protein into my diet. It means taking my supplements, cutting out the dairy and wheat. One amazing thing I substituted thanks to the advice from this seminar is Spelt tortillas instead of flour or corn. OH MY... can yummy! I love it. I can only find it at Whole Foods though. None of the other grocery stores seem to carry it. I love Whole Foods, but they take all my money. Well, I better go take my shot of apple cider vinegar. OH, and please go out and buy the book, "Motiv8n You" by Staci Boyer. It's packed full of amazing tips, quotes, information and inspirations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment